Saturday, October 22, 2011

Using autorouter for homemade PCB

I made a movie about the autorouter of my favorite electronic CAD software:



When I finished the schematic, I switching to PCB creation and using autorouter. Most of Altium users don't like autorouter, but I think after correct configuration will be really useful for large boards. The most important is the correct strategy and rule settings. Because I made PCB by myself, I need wider lines and high clearance which is the distance between lines on PCB. Finaly I made very high quality photo film of PCB image, and finalized the job with photo resist method.

Here is the movie how to finalize the PCB creation, and a picture gallery about the very good printed circuit board:



My previous movie about the PCB creation :)

The image gallery of the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment