Saturday, October 22, 2011

The first...

This is my first message in english-version of Hungarian blog of me. I'm DIY amateur in Hungary who like technology and electronics. I like to plan and build simple but sometimes difficult electronics devices from the planning to final testing and building. in this page i will blog about my projects, methods, or other stuff about my DIY activity.

While the text-content will be largest, visit my previously created contents:

- My youtube videos. PCB and schematic creation, altium Designer autorouter, and very good quality of homemade PCB creation by photo resist method.

- My Picasa album. Pictures about my DIY projects.

- My another youtube playlist about my band. I used my DIY amplifiers and speakers.

The PDF documents about my projects with schematics and PCBs available on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment